Social media sharing as a feature

AubreyW

TVWBB Member
I know, I know, everyone hates facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. but these are huge platforms and people love to share and use these tools to keep up with what their friends are doing.

Here are some of my ideas:
"Share to Facebook" button that posts to an individual's feed or a Heatermeter Facebook group that aggregates live cooks
A twitter and/or instagram update feature that posts new status every 10, 30 60 min
Ability to post pictures of the food under cook to the Facebook, twitter or instagram feed

It is possible to do all these things manually, e.g. take picture or screenshot, share to social media site, take picture of food, share to same site, etc. but making these things easy and aggregating everyone's activity might be a lot of fun and make it so more people share what they're up to.

Thoughts?

Go to https://simplesharingbuttons.com/, choose your networks, add the code to the html file.

Posting frequent updates to sites is a sure way to annoy people. A better solution would be to create a separate account for your heatermeter and let people interested in receiving updates opt-in on their own.

Back