Smokefire no longer available on Weber.com

Don D.

TVWBB Fan
Am I late to the party ? Did anyone else realize that you can't buy a Smokefire anymore on Weber's website.... How much longer do you think they'll have replacement parts available. I'm at 2.5 years and Even though it's running great I'm concerned about the availability of parts. I'd love a Searwood , just gotta figure out how to get it passed my wife.

I actually emailed Weber asking if there's a rebate for us early smokefire guys for purchasing the new Searwood. The ones that suffered through cooks and gave suggestions to Weber for a better pellet grill. Unfortunately it went unanswered!!

Last edited:
I actually emailed Weber asking if there's a rebate for us early smokefire guys for purchasing the new Searwood. The ones that suffered through cooks and gave suggestions to Weber for a better pellet grill. Unfortunately it went unanswered!!
They can't say yes if you don't ask.

Honestly they're not afraid to leave people in the lurch. Like they did when I had the Summit. So unless you can find a whopper of a deal. And frankly it wasn't that they did not cover it under their warranty but that they left me (and likely many other Summit owners) high and dry with no access to parts they knew were flawed.
So, with the Smokefire I doubt there would be anything from them doing the same. And sadly the SF is so "custom" there is no way to sub "off the shelf" parts to it
Anyway just a note of caution.

Am I late to the party ? Did anyone else realize that you can't buy a Smokefire anymore on Weber's website...
For a while, SmokeFire was listed on Weber.com as "Last Call" or a similar phrase, indicating it was your last chance to buy from remaining inventory.

I've been out of it the last couple of weeks, crazy at work , so I missed the l"last call". My SF EX6 is 2.5 years old. Serveds me well and still going strong. I'm just a sucker for new things. LMichaels, I remember your Summit story. They actually warranted my S670 cookbox. I totally rebuilt my S670 a few years ago. It's now 15 years old.

I've been out of it the last couple of weeks, crazy at work , so I missed the l"last call". My SF EX6 is 2.5 years old. Serveds me well and still going strong. I'm just a sucker for new things. LMichaels, I remember your Summit story. They actually warranted my S670 cookbox. I totally rebuilt my S670 a few years ago. It's now 15 years old.
Mine was still under warranty but they'd quite supplying new parts for it. So yeah I got a "deal" on it, but, in the end was it a deal? So just throwing it out there if buying their products after they bring a new version, don't be surprised if you get caught. The S670 just went out of production this year with the new Summit being introduced.

Still available with Weber in the UK with 5 year warranty. Some dealers however, do not have stock of EX6 or Stealth's. Probably another year till they run out of stock.

Still available with Weber in the UK with 5 year warranty. Some dealers however, do not have stock of EX6 or Stealth's. Probably another year till they run out of stock.
What about the Searwood then? Is it available yet in the UK?

Back