Prime orgasmic briskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Solin

TVWBB Super Fan
Ryan and I have found a source for prime+ briskets. This outfit specializes in superprimo
meat for export to Japan. They usually do not send the briskets since they are not in big demand in Japan. We are trying a few this weekend as a test. These things look good enough to grill as steaks. The outfit will trim them to our specification, flat, packer, packer trimmed whatever. Cost around $1.50 a pound! Cheaper than the dogmeat we have been finding in the local grocery stores.

Watch out Washington, the Ducks are coming!

Hey duck,

You guys deliver? Are you going to the Spring Training BBQ on the 20th? Unfortunately, I can't come out and play that day, I've got to wear my Little League manager hat instead. If I get a chance, I might swing by and see how things are going.

Darren

I'll be there at Spring Training. Duck will be in Phoenix. Gotta rope one of my buddies into going up there with me.

Stop by if you get the chance. I'll have a few brewskies in the cooler on ice.

Can these briskets be ordered from out of state? I wouldn't mind ordering a case of them to put in the freezer.

Hmmmm, I dunno Jim. I need every advantage I can get if I have to go up against you.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'll buy ya a beer though. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ryan,
I have found that favors granted to Mr. Minion come back tenfold in tips he provides just while shooting the breeze over a cooker.

The best is to have him sample and critque your cook--great way to learn and, as he loves eating BBQ, he becomes a friend for life

Dale

Dale
Thanks for the kind words, I just like to win a competition when everyones is doing their best, makes the accomplishment just that much more satisifing.
When are you going send us our pork fix.
Jim

I was not asking about buying these briskets to use for competing, just for smoking & eating here at home.

Hmmm,
I'll send you some if we win in NC next weekend or in June at Tryon. Hoping to follow in the footsteps of Beaver Castors who took Grand Champion in 1994. (I would be ecstatic with a good ribbon in one category)

Decided on meatloaf for the anything butt and torn between a cobbler and chocolate creme brulee for dessert entry. Probably will try both and turn in best.

dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back