PP Sammies

Mark Skeet

TVWBB Pro
My in-laws left this morning for their new house in Arizona so we had a nice family dinner at my house yesterday afternoon. A request was made for pulled pork sandwiches. Who was I to say no? The only problem is we wanted to eat at 4 PM so that means I was going to be up all night. Started up the WSM about 1 AM. No pictures of that as I was a little "foggy" from a fun Saturday night. Meat went on at about 1:45, temps settled in around 260 so I hit the couch. Lucky for me some thunderstorms came rolling through about 4 so I got woken up - other wise I would have slept until the dogs got me up. No issues with the t-storm. Here it is just chugging along yesterday morning.

Peeked at around 9 AM. Coming along nicely.

It was seasoned with BBQ 3000 and I used apple and hickory wood for smoke. The pork felt done at around 2 (I did too) so I took it off and foiled it for an hour. Pulled nice.

The rest of the spread was fresh rolls, baked beans, slaw and a vinegary sauce.

Your plate.

My 10 your old nephew who is a very finicky eater had 2 sandwiches. I guess it was good.

Here's my breakfast this morning:

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Very nice. Looks delicious Mark. I've got some pork shoulder on at the moment. Will post later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Your plate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mark, can i have ANOTHER plate??!! Including YOUR breakfast plate??!!
Beautiful Cookin' man!

Outstanding! Think it's time to make some pp overhere too
icon_smile.gif

Back