Post a picture of yourself! *****

Okay... gotta post my picture with the largemouth bass... nothing against a smallmouth... I'll fish for anything, but growing up we had tons of ponds with the big'uns.

bothbass.jpg

Originally posted by george curtis:
well, i've noticed a theme here, fish. so what is the most popular to grill/smoke ?

Assuming freshwater/wild - favorite for me would be trout and walleye. Most often grilled would be catfish, like that too.

As for me I've been practicing the catch and release thing for over 30 years. In that time might have kept 2 trout, that's it. I like letting them swim away for another day. I river fish out of kayaks, so hanging on to fish all day to take home is a PIA anyway.

I river fish, primarily targeting smallmouth bass though. If I was cat fishing or walleye fishing I might keep one or two more often if I was fishing out of a boat or camping.

Here's a picture of myself and Paul Kirk after turn-ins at the '06 Charleston, MO contest. For those of you who don't know "The Baron of Barbecue" ... he's the one on the right.
icon_smile.gif

DSCF2231.jpg

well, i've noticed a theme here, fish.
Yeah, I think I may have to pick up fishing. Looks like you gents are having too much fun! I've got a friend that's always fly-fishing at the Pequannock River, 1/4 mile from my house!

Im getting sick just looking at that Brad.

And even more so thinking about the man behind the camera
icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Mac McClure:
So Brad,
Is that an "ATC" probe going into the side of the cowling? Great photo.

It's the microphone input. A friend modifies the cameras so they plug into the airplane's intercom system. The pict is just a snapshot from a video I did of me doing a simple aerobatic sequence. I didn't get the belts tight enough so in the picture I'm actually not "in" the seat but hanging from the belts.

Link to video: http://www.facebook.com/v/1576902746278

Kru-ger, Kru-ger, we want Kru-ger!Post a pix Kev!
Whatever for? Darts?
icon_smile.gif

This was taken a couple or three weeks ago in Pasadena, Calif., at a tapas place in Old Town called Bar-Celona. Great food in a wonderfully designed space. I was in town for the Action on Film International Film Festival (had an amazing time) because a music video I co-produced was selected for screening. (Take a look.)

Here I is:

Kevin_Tapas.jpg

It's my opinion videos destroy music.

The music, along with your imagination, should invent the scene for your mind.

This was a very cool tune.... Thanks for sharing this Kevin.

Back