Pork Stealks ala BC

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
IMG_0537.jpeg

Worked up some pork steaks. Used a little bbq pit boys sweeeet mutha I mean Martha

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0540.jpeg

Did up some brats….PROTECT DUH BRATS!!IMG_0541.jpeg

From the bath to the vortex

IMG_0542.jpeg

Givin dah brats a little love

IMG_0543.jpeg

My nutritional advised whooped up some baked beans. Cooked up some thick cut bacon and mixed in then a couple squares on top

IMG_0544.jpeg

She also made some fab you licious tater salad. I told her, “no one cares about the protein, it’s all about the sides”.

IMG_0545.jpeg

Turned out fan tatsic. I’ve been slackin, been awhile. Bob introduced us all to so many great cooks and recipes, this is just one of the many.

See you all soon

Attachments

• IMG_0538.jpeg
    IMG_0538.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 8
Fantastic cook Gene. And I can't get over how clean your grill is. Mine looked like that once, the first time I used it, LOL

Quick cook a lot more pork nowadays at least we can afford it. Those look great nice job

Fantastic cook Gene. And I can't get over how clean your grill is. Mine looked like that once, the first time I used it, LOL
It’s relatively new. My wife bought it for me for our anniversary last year. I sold my older one long before this one. I’m trying to get back into it as things have slowed down for me and I have more time. STAY TUNED!! 😂

I want to disclose that in no way do these PS come close to Bobs, I have a lot of work to even get close, if at all. Practice practice practice

Back