No double wall Lumin lid?

IDK why everyone has to be "up in arms" over whether the EU (220V) version has a double lid or not vs the US (limited by our whimpy 110V specs) version does. In both cases the grills do exactly what Weber says they will do. So who cares if one spec is slightly different than the other? If the product fits your needs for your where you want it. Buy it. If not......................don't. Pretty simple IMO
Companies all over the world make the same product to different specs to meet criteria of where it will be sold.

I don’t know Larry if this was my grill I would want the smooth finish of the US model.

I don’t know Larry if this was my grill I would want the smooth finish of the US model.
...plus I didn't know if I had a bit missing.

In the end, Larry's right, if you don't like it, dont buy it. However it's not clear what you're buying. In some of Weber's own publicity photos it's there, others not.

Anyway, I'm keeping the grill. The thing gets to 600c temperature pretty quicky and has the power to hold it there. it's for a small wooden balcony and I nearly burnt the place down recently due to a leaky gas hose on a Weber q120.

Don't @ me for having an electric BBQ 😂. I also have a...
- Weber kettle
- ceramic Chinese bge knock off
- Spirit II

Back