My First Weber CL Score!! 2000 SS Performer Touch -N-Go

Tom, thanks for the heads up! I have a Ameri-gas place right down the road, I will take the bottle down there and see if they will recert for me. Great call! Thank you!

Good looking grill! I really like that particular model....jealous!

Thanks Jeff, I like it too! Don't be jealous, ever since I got mine, I've been cruising Craigslist in different parts of the state's, and it seems like the Midwest has really great prices on used Weber grills! I've seen lots of the SS Performer's on the cheap! Just keep looking at CL like twice a day, and one will pop up with your name on it!

Greg, Thank you for that Never Dull advice! I just looked it up on Amazon, and they have it! So I will order a can along with some rust remover..when I figure out which rust remover is the best. I want to try to restore the old wire charcoal baskets, but they are so heavily coated in rust, I don't know if it's doable or not...got any recommendations?

Greg, Thank you for that Never Dull advice! I just looked it up on Amazon, and they have it! So I will order a can along with some rust remover..when I figure out which rust remover is the best. I want to try to restore the old wire charcoal baskets, but they are so heavily coated in rust, I don't know if it's doable or not...got any recommendations?

yes i just commented in your thread, sorry for the delay. it's evaporust for anyone lurking here in the future. ;)

Back