My BBQ/Grilling Story....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
3 Yrs ago around September I got a Weber grill on CL for 25 dollars. I had no idea that this or any forum existed where other people had my similar interest. I only used you tube to learn how to cook. I would take pictures and share them with my friend. I did what I could with the Weber and then built a UDS but as I wanted something more efficient thats when I started to research a smoker and found this site. Shortly after that I got a WSM and then my wife bought me OTG22.5 and the rest is history..Here are some pictures of my story and family. This pictures are about 2-3 yrs old...I want to thank everyone on this forum for posting cooks and giving great advice.

picturesfromusb010.jpg

picturesfromusb013.jpg

picturesfromusb672.jpg

picturesfromusb868.jpg

picturesfromusb738.jpg

picturesfromusb871.jpg

bbqpics2009-1.jpg

bbqpics2011-1.jpg

picturesfromusb923.jpg

picturesfromusb378.jpg

Last edited:
good food, pretty wife and great looking kids. your a lucky man partner. :) they would look better in 49er shirts though. just sayin......:cool:

Looks like you're raising those kids right to me. Cowboys fans, help in the prep and cook, and good BBQ. Well done my friend.

You've got a nice family. I'm looking forward to having kids so that we can grill together.

It's best feeling ever when my son and daughter walk by the butcher counter and start yelling "I see ribs" and say when am I going cook some. :)

"A Picture is worth a thousand words" You my Friend must have millions to describe those precious memories.

Good stuff Tony! Thanks for your contributions as well. I can't wait until my 9 month old daughter can help me BBq/grill!

What a delightful photo show! Great looking family. "A family that grills together stays together"...

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Dale53

NiCe to see the kids helping dad with the cooking....my boys are all grown ups , but they are both real good cooks on the grill. I love it when they say " I learned all about grilling from my dad".... Good luck , brother.

Thats a great story Tony and great pics. I had several old cheap smokers as well until I found this forum. It's amazing the great people and cooks there are on here...

Keep up the good work :)

A Beautiful wife, Wonderful kids, Great grillin' and Que'in tools and you cook up a storm!
What more can a man ask for??!!
Happy New Year to you And your family Tony!

Back