Mini Build in Dallas

I almost bought the same pot for my upcoming build. Do you know if the lid can be used on the bottom like Case builds his minis? It would be nice to have more options for some minor expansion in the future, should the need arise..

Matt not 100% sure how case uses the lid. I have not used my lid. To be honest I wasn't 100% sure if I still have it... Hate I couldn't help but I wish you the best of luck!

He removes the handle, then rivets it to the bottom and cuts his hole through both lid and pot. It allows the pot to sit on the lid flush rather than inside the charcoal bowl. This gives you a little more height (as I understand) and allows you to stack multiple pots to increase your smoker size.

Thanks anyways Tommy.

I almost bought the same pot for my upcoming build. Do you know if the lid can be used on the bottom like Case builds his minis? It would be nice to have more options for some minor expansion in the future, should the need arise..

Yes. ;)
http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?56919-What-to-do-when-yer-Smokey-Joe-gives-up-the-ghost

20150119_090735_zpsasc5s8tw.jpg

Last edited:

Back