Looking for online sources for a rotisserie ring "only" for a 22" charcoal Weber. Don't need the motor/spit.

Hello all and thanks for welcoming me to the Weber board!! Very briefly I am looking for the round metal rotisserie ring only for a 22" charcoal Weber. I have the motor and the spit rod but unfortunately lost the metal ring in a recent move. Online all I can find are Weber branded or after market ring/motor/spit combinations. Thanks so much for any resources you know of where I may be able to buy the ring!!

I believe you can get “ring only” from Onlyfire through”BBQ Guys” I may be mistaken but, I think that’s where I saw them.

I believe you can get “ring only” from Onlyfire through”BBQ Guys” I may be mistaken but, I think that’s where I saw them.
Thanks for your reply. BBQ Guys does not offer it and I don't see it on Only Fire's website. Tried to had a livechat but no love and is the way of the world now there is *no* phone number to call. Only email or a not engaged "live chat".

I have Two(2) back-up electric motors and one(1) battery powered motor with an extra spit. Yes,overkill but adds pease-of-mind to my Rotisserie adventures;)

Attachments

• DD4271E5-3A8F-49C9-B444-5A1AD0BA2B10.jpeg
    DD4271E5-3A8F-49C9-B444-5A1AD0BA2B10.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 4
I've enjoyed using Onlyfire Rotisserie / Pizza Combo for 22". If you watch for a deal, the price of combo could be lower than getting just a Rotisserie ring from another brand.

It's versatile and comes with everything. It cooks well, built well, and has withstood the elements being stored outside on an extra kettle. I got my on eBay for a great price at the time but here it is on Amazon:

Here's the OnlyFire Combo in action:

Onlyfire Rotissorie Pizza Combo.jpg

Having the back up motor isn’t such a bad idea, I have a roti for the gasser and one for the kettle so, since the motor is interchangeable why not.
I think I’d just get another setup, get the Battery powered one and have a spare spit rod for those days when you really want to do TWO legs of lamb or four chickens staggered an hour or so apart. Big parties require more equipment!
I’m reconsidering this years John Wayne birthday party (coincides with smoke day!) I have torn the gasser down for the “project” and that’s not even going to be close to finished. And the platypus has found a new home so, I’m down to the Overperformer ( just cleaned and oiled the deck on that!), the rotisserie kettle, and the WSM! Boy, do I feel short on equipment!
Down two and something just feels odd! Glad the platypus went with my nephew, he is going to do the welding on the SS project!

Wow guess it’s been awhile since I’ve been to the site since a lot of stuff is no longer available…glad I bought the 26” rotisserie and ring when I did!
Same here as I bought the my 22" Rotisserie Kit and SS Ring around three(3) years ago for my Weber Kettles. I then purchased some extra Rotisserie Motors, Spit Rod, etc. from OneGrill.com. To date I remain one-happy Cajun Bandit and OneGrill.com customer!

Last edited:
I would love to have gotten the Cajun Bandit can set up for my webers.
I even kept going back to the website to see if they would restock them, but no.
I might get the cheap rotisserie for my performer but it isn’t my first choice by any means.

Back