Let's Get Amir A Black Box!

Everyone interested in donating, please subscribe to this thread. We're just waiting to hear back from Larry, who is waiting to hear back from Rocks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LarryR:
Heard back from Rock's and no need for donations guys. I'll update later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Larry, I hope this is what it sounds like! Can't wait to hear the details!

Thanks everyone. I was just contacted by Kevin offering to send me a unit!

The generosity of the members here was well beyond my expectations. Special thanks go to Larry for driving the process.

Will report back when I get the unit and can put it through its paces.

Thanks again,

Yeah!!! Good for you Amir! I knew we could do it...I just didn't know how. I'm glad Larry was here to make it happen. Thanks again, Larry! And, thanks again Amir...let us know when you get the black box and tell us what you think.

Sorry I couldn't post more earlier. As Amir stated Rock's is going to send him a new black box. Great gesture and recognition of the value so many of us see in this awesome combination of toys (cough) I mean tools. My hats off to John and Rock's BBQ for coming through on this one so that users can enjoy the benefits of using Stokerlog with Stoker.

Coming in late to this thread, but plan on sending rocks a quick thankyou email. I think it would be good to give them some positive feedback for doing this, so instead of donations, lets all send them a quick thanks..

at rock@rocksbarbque.com

I would like to thank RocksBBQ too for sending the Stoker WiFi to Amir...shows they are committed to what they do.
Ian

My last post was a little premature. In another thread here Amir confirmed that he still has not received a Stoker Wifi and is still trying to debug 6.7 without any hardware.

From what Amir has said RocksBBQ have contacted Amir but not yet received.

I am sure it is on the way...

Ian

Hope you're right...I'm sure you are, but I'll feel better when he has it. I already sent a note to Rocks thanking them. I hope I don't have to send a retraction.

I hope Rocks doesn't make Amir wait for his black box like they make others wait for theirs. Don't know why the wait is there, but we all have to wait at least a few weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by I Fleetz:
Did Amir receive the Stoker? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It came today! I had to go on a trip but will be back tomorrow and testing beings....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Amir:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by I Fleetz:
Did Amir receive the Stoker? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It came today! I had to go on a trip but will be back tomorrow and testing beings.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Finally! Now we're cook'n...with coal...

Back