Latest cooks: steaks, roasts, veggies.

Mark Kongslie

Steaks and dogs the other day.

ms1.jpg

Steak plated with wild rice and salad.

ms2.jpg

The pork roast from last weekend. We got to busy eating to take any more pictures.

pr1.jpg

New additions to my Weber family. The blue one is an early father's day present. Tim Hoffman found the Smokey Joe for me for $20. It was used once and date code is L making it a 1989.

grillfam.jpg

Todays cooks. Crash hot potatoes and dogs for the kids.

crh.jpg

Some peppers and zuchini

pepp.jpg
zuch.jpg

The plated veggies with the strip steaks we did tonight.

money.jpg

Looks great...How do the Crash hot´s work out on just the grate? Mutch more healthy then my pan/oil version.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We got to busy eating to take any more pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like me
icon_biggrin.gif

Good looking stuff and I'm really trying to not buy a blue kettle.

I dig 'em!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Looks great...How do the Crash hot´s work out on just the grate? Mutch more healthy then my pan/oil version. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Daniel, he cooks them like I do so I will answer.
The potatoes are first microwaved for about 4 minutes to partly cook them. They are then crashed and seasoned, drizzled with olive oil and placed on the grill indirect. This allows them to finish cooking through and they get all nice and crispy on the outside.

Back