Juicy like Lucy. Iberico ribs.

I’m going to have to find me some Iberico racks. The Iberico jamon we had in Spain was like twenty next levels up. Best I’ve ever had in my life.

I’m going to have to find me some Iberico racks. The Iberico jamon we had in Spain was like twenty next levels up. Best I’ve ever had in my life.
Wild Fork Foods does carry Iberico spare ribs, but they look to be out of stock at the moment. One place to look, anyway, I'm sure there are others.

R

Wild Fork Foods does carry Iberico spare ribs, but they look to be out of stock at the moment. One place to look, anyway, I'm sure there are others.

R

Might have to buy meself an early bday present.

Might have to buy meself an early bday present.
Looks great.
Free shipping at that price, my only concern for you is you cook mass amounts of meat all the time....each cut here looks great but sized for maybe 2 people........
I have a vac packed pressa still I was thinking about cooking up on Sunday.
These are delicious cuts of pork, the last one I cooked to about 128 and then let it rest....it was nice and pink all the way through.
Cooking to the regular 142 or 140 would be a terrible thing to do to this pork.....

Looks great.
Free shipping at that price, my only concern for you is you cook mass amounts of meat all the time....each cut here looks great but sized for maybe 2 people........
I have a vac packed pressa still I was thinking about cooking up on Sunday.
These are delicious cuts of pork, the last one I cooked to about 128 and then let it rest....it was nice and pink all the way through.
Cooking to the regular 142 or 140 would be a terrible thing to do to this pork.....
Most of my cooks are 2 or 3 people these days, sans Sunday dinner or company joining us. I don’t mind smaller packs as it’s really for my wife, daughter and me to enjoy.

Back