Jack Daniels briquettes

James N

TVWBB Guru
Has anyone seen these or tried them out yet? The other day i was at a local store and they had some there ..The charcoal it self as bit's of wood in it from the oak barrel's they use for wiskey ....plus there are chunk's of wood from the barrel itself so you can use it to smoke with.

I've seen these. They look pretty interesting, although a little expensive if I remember correctly. About $9 for a small bag I think. I would like to try them out one of these days though. If you try them let us know what you think.

If you get some let us know what you think, but it sounds more like a marketing ploy. How big is the bag and where did you see the charcoal?
Lance

BBQr's Delight site

If you are looking for a cheaper option, you might want to try the BBQer's Delight smoke pellets. They have a Jack Daniels pellet sample pack. If I recall, the sample packs provide enough pellets for about 30 minutes of smoke. Each pack sells for about a dollar.

The bag i seen was a little under 8# for 3:99 .The charcoal was at a little store up here in central cali ..As far as a marketing ploy who know's they sure sell alot of the maranaide's and what not so will have to see.Tommorow i'll buy a bag and take pic's then post them up ..If anything am only out 3:99.

8 dollar's ??? Wow i would not buy it either!! They have about 50 bag's on dispaly over here at 3:99 a bag ... I'll still buy abag and put up some pic's.

Back