Is there a way to jump straight to the most recent post upon opening up the thread?

Papa D Bryan

TVWBB Member
For example: The Humor thread has over 7000 replies on 350-ish pages.

I searched for an answer with nothing found. Thanks for any advice.

For example: The Humor thread has over 7000 replies on 350-ish pages.

I searched for an answer with nothing found. Thanks for any advice.
Not 100% sure but if you read the latest post in the humor thread, if you go back tomorrow it should bring you to the next post in that thread,

And welcome to the forum.

Either my phone is malfunctioning or there’s something wrong with the app, that is not showing up when the humor thread is opened:

4EC7E767-72F6-4392-98DB-5C459D811B9F.png
Just the unwatch button.

If you have already viewed the latest posts, the "jump to new" tab won't be there and you have to do what Dan shows above to get back to the end.

If you have already viewed the latest posts, the "jump to new" tab won't be there and you have to do what Dan shows above to get back to the end.
Thanks Steve and Dan. If this is correct, it doesn’t make sense and I hate to whine, not user friendly. Ok, I guess I’ll go back under my rock…

Thanks Steve and Dan. If this is correct, it doesn’t make sense and I hate to whine, not user friendly. Ok, I guess I’ll go back under my rock…
Another work around is the bell icon- if you are watching a thread you can just click on the last alert you received and it will get you close

75EEC561-9CB8-4098-A1EC-4AD3530B308A.png

View attachment 64737

At least the banner ads are working well.
He’s a member of Men of Culture We Meet Again.

YouTube scams me every time to click on those Shorts videos.

Click the link shown at the far right of the thread, that's the most recent post in the thread. In this example, I'm in the "What's New" view, but it works the same anywhere in the forum.

The forum cookie tracks which threads you've previously visited, and on subsequent visits when you click a thread title it takes you to the first new post since your last visit, which may precede the most recent post in the thread.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

Back