Interest Product GrillEasy FireQube

Dave Burak

Hey guys,

I recently stumbled upon this product, not a life saver for most diehard charcoal grillers, but a neat product for people "on-the-go" and the occasional griller, such as myself.

Looks like they are using a disposable chimney to get the box started and natural lump charcoal, which is definitely a plus.

I took a picture of their stand in my local Roche Bros store.

displaystand.jpg

I have tried the FireQube out and liked it a lot. It is absolutely designed for tailgaiting/camping.

The Qube lit extremely easily and I had some roaring hot charcoal to play with in about 15 minutes. I got about an hours worth of grilling out of the box.

FireQube-Jumbo-Joe.jpg

GrillEasy FireQube works as advertised, we tried to use it a few times in our Smokey Joe portable grill while picnicking at the local park. Quick and easy way to get your grill started.
The link in the post above doesn't seem to work, here is their updated Buy Online link: http://www.grill-easy.com/buy.asp

Last edited:
$9 per box?

Hopefully it's cheaper at the store. I don't mind paying a bit extra for convenience , but that's a little steep.
when I'm grilling away from home ( usually with my smoky joe)I just take my small chimney and put in the charcoal I need ( along with a lighter cube)...then I cover the top and bottom with pieces of paper bag ( held on with rubber bands). When I'm ready to cook I just take off the paper and stuff it in the chimney and light it up. Just takes a few minutes of plan ahead time.

Back