I'm in love....

Rick Body

TVWBB Pro
...with my new (used) performer.

Got this on craigslist.

Decided to keep it simple for my first cook. Did some sliders with ABT's, and a few chicken wings.

So easy to light this thing up and love having the lid holder and a table.

Anyway, here's my first cook on it.....

I wanted a variety, so I did 2 with blue cheese and buffalo sauce, 1 with bbq sauce and bacon, and 1 with regular old ketchup and bacon.

Not the prettiest presentation but good none the less

...oh and to wash it all down

These are the closest thing to a real one.

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Congratulations Rick. The Performer is a excellent cooking machine. I purchased one earlier this summer and have only cooked one meal in the house since the purchase. 2 weeks later I purchased a WSM 22.5. Great first cook. You'll like the way the Performer extinguishes the charcoal also. Saved me money over my old Chargriller.

Fantastic Rick! I just read your post on the performer, what a great deal. First grilled meal looks great! You are really going to love this grill, and fall in love over and over. When I first started grilling on it I would just stare at it.LOL what a perfect grill. I have loved mine for the past 3 years now. You just can't beat the side table for convenience and it holds the heat nice and steady. I don't have a WSM so I smoke on mine. I love it!

Man, I could tear that plate of food up! Beverage ain't too shabby either. Wifey loves the strawberry version.

Good for you Rick! You'll also appreciate some little things like a higher cooking surface and insulated top vent. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good score! I got mine back in May on CL too. I think I've cooked more on it in the past 3 months then the other guy did in the 3 years that he had it.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this. I ordered the sear grate and griddle so even more excited

Some good lookin sliders and abts!!! Congrats on your new to you Performer, I'm sure you will get a lot of use with it and don't forget to post the results!!

Hey Rick, "So easy to light this thing up and love having the lid holder and a table." I agree totally I really like the table. Not sure if you realize but it has a grate holder on the back side opposite the silver weber label.

Back