Honest Review of The Weber Lumin Electric Grill!

I saw this (and actually a couple others of his) I found interesting. But did not post them up. Not sure why they felt the need to make a totally different model when they already had very viable Q models that worked fine. however because these are all made of "stampings" maybe production is cheaper than the Q but higher profit margin?

Because if you keep making the same thing, you go stale. Kettle is the outlier…you HAVE to have new product or company goes belly up. Especially when you’re on the financial cliff

Having never used an electric Q or this new Lumin, I really can't weigh in with any experience. It seems to me that the new Lumin has a lower hood with double- wall hood lining potentially making it better at reaching high temperatures and giving results like Tom showed. Rather pricey, but for well-off urban dwellers banned from gas and charcoal, this is at least a stylish way to stay in the grilling game.

Having never used an electric Q or this new Lumin, I really can't weigh in with any experience. It seems to me that the new Lumin has a lower hood with double- wall hood lining potentially making it better at reaching high temperatures and giving results like Tom showed. Rather pricey, but for well-off urban dwellers banned from gas and charcoal, this is at least a stylish way to stay in the grilling game.
I agree! I see this appealing to the millennial crowd, making pretty good money, living in an apartment complex with different restrictions regarding grilling.

Back