Homemade 3 in 1 stacker/rotiss/kettle pizza ring.

John Wheeler

TVWBB Pro
The other half's cousin just got a 22 1/2" kettle and did a turkey on it for bird day. I decided to make him a stacker ring and get him going down the weber Jedi path.

A good burn in and seasoning and he's good to go. I'm sure he'll get the hang of it. Thanks for looking.

Nice work John! Very Nice!

I and many others I'm sure wouldn't be opposed to seeing more pics if you felt like sharing :)

Those are all the pics I have of that one. I took the top section of a 55 gallon drum, cut a section out of it, and welded it back together. It fits inside the kettle like webers version. The lid fits perfectly. I got everything from work. Total cost of build... Just my time.

that's what I thought - I still haven't visited my local barrel seller........ I have ideas for UDSs, also horizontal barrel grills. Nice job, thanks for posting it.

Workbench, pic of scantilly-clad lady, beer poster, drawers with man stuff inside (no jokes plze), jig-saw, fire extinguisher, welding etc etc.

I like it!!

The drum was from anti freeze. Don't worry. It was degreased with an orange degreaser, hot pressure washed at 260 degrees f, and wiped down with acetone. After a good burn in and season you're all good. I've made these before and there is no comtamination effects whatsoever. My Browns mini used a 16 gallon grease drum. The crease came in a big bag, but the process was still the same. Wish work had the stainless barrels though...

Workbench, pic of scantilly-clad lady, beer poster, drawers with man stuff inside (no jokes plze), jig-saw, fire extinguisher, welding etc etc.

I like it!!

This was actually his man cave. I should've gotten pics of his mustang! I'm trying to get him to join here too. Maybe we'll all get to see it in action?...

Back