High Temp Butts

I have read about doing a high temp brisket, which I am going to try this weekend. Is there also a method of doing a high temp Pork Butt, if there is would it be simalar to that of a high temp brisket. thanks for the help

Bill,
Hit the find button on the left and type in high temp butt. You'll get 185 hits. Also, you might want to check out the cooking section where Chris has a quick cook butt article

thanks for the info, i am going to try both the high temp butt and brisket in the next couple of weeks. I will report the results as soon as I am done. thanks again. happy BBQing

Bill,
Please make sure you have a westerly wind so I can get a whiff of your cook. Thanks.

No problem Dave, I'll set up a high powered blower/fan in my backyard for you. LOL. by the way do you do any competitions in N.E.? there are a couple of them comming up in the next month.

Nope. Strictly backyard stuff. Like to go see one though just to see the goings on.

Hey Dave, there is a competition in Harvard Ma. on the the weekend of Sept. 13-14. if things go right I should be there. I just broke away from my last BBQ team, after two years with them I felt ready to go out on my own. If I go this will be the first competition by my self, so we'll see. check out www.nebs.org

I'll check that site over the weekend when I'm home. Maybe I'll take that one in. I'll never get to Harvard any other way I assure you of that
Dave

Back