Hello from Rockford, MI! Thank you for accepting me.

ScottL

I currently own 4 Webers. A Weber Silver B, 2 Weber go anywhere portables and an original Weber Genesis ll that I bought new in 1985. The last one is serial # L3-016623 which I assume is the 16,623rd one made.

Hi Scott, WELCOME!!!!!!!

Thank YOU for choosing us.!!!!

What is your favorite thing to cook on all those Weber's?

Hey Scott,
Here’s to you from Kalamazoo!
Any favorite goodies that you grill? Have you gotten anything from the butcher shop in Byron Center? I’m looking for some bigger pork shanks for a “Schweinshanxe” project, and I’m only finding “normal sized” ones.
I’ve got some of those in brine for this weekend. Will update as I go…

Welcome from Wisconsin! I used to have a gasser, but since going to charcoal, it sat around and I traded it to my brother-in-law for some woodworking projects!

Welcome from Arizona. You're in with a great group of cooks. We have lots of fun and learn from each other, looking forward to seeing some cooks, we like lots of pictures. Again welcome.

Hey Scott,
Here’s to you from Kalamazoo!
Any favorite goodies that you grill? Have you gotten anything from the butcher shop in Byron Center? I’m looking for some bigger pork shanks for a “Schweinshanxe” project, and I’m only finding “normal sized” ones.
I’ve got some of those in brine for this weekend. Will update as I go…
Hey Tim, I live in Byron Center. I buy my baby backs at Byron Center Meats. I just bought 8 slabs there this week. Most everything else I get is from Costco in Grandville. Costco baby backs are too thick for my liking, so I go to bcm for those.

Those look great! I’ll have to get up there soon! Have you been to the new Russo’s place? I miss the 29th St. place for the olives and, the rest of the fabulous deli selections!

Back