Hello from Cambridge, ON Canada!

Derek_Marsh

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello all. Been browsing this forum for a few days and have already learned much just from reading all your great posts and replies! Been an avid charcoal griller for a while now. Time to get my smoke on now though!

I am going to my local Weber dealer tomorrow and purchasing a WSM 18.5" Excited would be an understatement. Can't wait to get started and looking forward to your help!!

Thanks.

Derek

Derek,

I've been to Cambridge on business many times. You are just what they've always needed - real barbecue.

Welcome,

Jim

Welcome to the forum. I lived down there before Cambridge was Cambridge, still have family in the area. I'll let them know not to panic when they smell and see smoke coming from your yard.

Used to live in KW, also before Cambridge was renamed. Remember well the rolled ribs in Breslau - not Q'd but baked, and still delicious. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

JRPFeff - Sounds like you are an AB/Rockwell guy then?

Bob Sample - LOL! Yes, let them know!

Michael G. - Don't remember those ones, but I have had the rolled ribs at Grand Valley G.C. many times. Those are damned awesome as well!

Picked up my 18.5" last night! Didn't get a chance to unbox and get it all set up, due to planting my veg garden and getting some other household chores done first. Tomorrow the fun will begin though!! Planning on doing either some ribs or wings for the first run.

Welcome Derek. After you get it put together, head to COSTCO and get some Basques Natures Own Charcoal for this thing.

Good luck with your cook.

Hey Derek welcome. You live right smack in the middle of the best fresh meat in Ontario. We come down to the St Jacobs market and hit some of the smaller meat packers too. Plenty of fresh Angus brisket down there. Bought my Big Kettle at TA in Kitchener.

Back