Grilling/Wine Contest

Walter R

TVWBB Fan
Just came across this tweet from Weber today.....a lot of you guys and gals have amazing dishes to show off. I would think you just need to get one of their wines to pair with.

Would be cool if someone from TVWBB wins....

Enter the St. Francis Winery 'Turn Up the Heat' photo challenge for your chance to win a Weber Genesis E-330 gas grill!

Contest Rules

Hmm. Wine and grilling. Two of my favorite things!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Everyone,

We got some exciting news yesterday, turns out the wife and I got 3rd place in this Weber/St. Francis wine contest! Thanks Walter for the original post about it! We thought it would be fun to enter in one of our favorite grilled meals that we make, not thinking we would win anything, and we took third. We won a Weber One Touch Gold,a Dave Lieberman signed cookbook, and a $100 St. Francis gift card! Pretty cool! I am sending in the signed waver forms today for the contest winnings and hopefully they will post pictures of the winning dishes soon and I will update them here...We never win anything so we are super excited! (oh, our dish that we we submitted was an ancho chili and maple glazed pork chop, along with cheddar and gruyere au gratin potatoes and asparagus with almonds, roasted cherry tomatoes, garlic and orange zest)

Now I just have to figure out where to put the new Weber One Touch Gold??? (also I have no idea if it's a 22" or a 26"?? PRAYING FOR A 26'er!!)

Cheers!

Wow Gunner - that's really cool!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a 26-err for ya'.

Great news! I wonder if the OTG is a promo model. I have a blue OTS from Estancia vineyards, it has their logo on it.

Thanks everyone! Here is the picture we submitted..I was a little bummed because the grill marks didn't show up because of the glare of the glaze, which I didn't know until the next day, so couldn't re-do the pic..

async

Back