Favorite Hot Sauce

All of the above mentioned sauces might be good, but if you want hot check this out. I love it, fruity base but hot, hot, hot.. great taste... the ultimate in hot. This sauce is way past insanity. WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Consume one drop at a time with extreme caution. Pure Habanero pepper enhanced with Habanero infused flavor create a sauce measured at 119,700 Scoville units. Wicked beyond belief! NUCLEAR. Da Bomb Hot Sauce

I'm going to have to order some of that Pepperdoux.

A guy who lives up by my dad is having some success marketing this awesome chili sauce. I quite like it myself.

habanero_bigger.jpg

Tom, That California Habanero bottle design is awesome. I love trying new hot sauce.

I forgot about El Yucateco. I call the green kind "Hulk Sauce"

Fepperdoux, hmm... I definitely have to try that.

The Valentina is something I have seen a lot, but have never tried. It comes in huge bottles.

G. I love the caribbean types too. Have to check out the one you mentioned.

Really the only Tobasco I like a lot is the Smoked Chipotle. Mix that with honey for an amazing, hot, sweet, smokey, tangy glaze or dipping sauce.

Hmm.. I like Tabasco Chipotle for adding on a bunch of stuff, like beef stroganoff. If I have eggs at breakfast I must have standard Tabasco.

Other than that Matouks is good, and I have a Mexican sauce called Salsa Encino that is based on chile de arbol that is good. Fruity habanero based sauces are good.

Haven't tried Louisiana sauce in a long time, used to marinate fish filets with that.

After reading this thread I need to check out Cholula and Pepperdoux.

All this hot sauce banter made me hungry for some heat.

Accidentally spilled a bunch of "Hulk Sauce" on a piece of pizza. That stuff really is pretty hot. Pretty good too.

Cholula has 3 more sauces now. The only one of them that I remember the name for is Cholula Chipotle. My daughter loves it.

I have always been a huge fan of Classic Tabasco. I stray every once in a while and go for Frank's or Sriracha or I love the Tabasco Chipotle. One of my favorites though is a bottle of hot sauce my inlaws picked up for me while they were in CO. Golden Toad Habanero is a phenomenal sauce. It has awesome flavor and the heat is not too overpowering. I highly recommend everyone that likes hot sauce to check this out.

Back