drunken shrimp skewers!

justin.williams

TVWBB Super Fan
Wife came home from work last night with shrimp and cocktails and said guess what were making shrimp kabobs!

Started off with marinating the shrimp with the below ingredients (crushed red pepper too but he didn't make it into the picture) BTW that tequila is really good smooth and sweet!

skewered up with some pineapple, red peppers, and onions

a couple of dogs waiting to eat (sorry it's a little blurry, maybe too many cocktails)

after the flip, i brushed them with a little side marinade that we made for that purpose, so it was separate from the marinade for the shrimp

one dog trying to get at the brushing glaze

all finished

no need for plates tonight, just ate 'em right off the platter while enjoying the good life!

thanks for looking and looking forward to the weekend!

Mike Willis Great lookin' meal Justin! I hope you gave the pup a taste - it has nothin' but LOVE in it's eyes for you!

Yeah, thanks for noticing Mike, he's a rescue, well both of them are, but he was abused, so he really does just love and love, and on top of that more then the other one he really is a daddy's boy. makes me proud, but this meal was too spicy for the dogs, but believe me they get their fill!

Paul Kastner
Are those shrimp from the Gulf?

Hey Paul no they're not from the gulf, believe it on not they were frozen. when the wife got to the store they didn't have any fresh that were peeled and de-vained, and it was getting kinda late so she just went for convenience. came out good though, we usually have good luck with frozen

Back