Craycort Father's Day Sale

JimRankin

TVWBB Member
Looks like Craycort is starting their Fathers Day promotion with 15% off, although when I try to apply code, doesn't work. I'm sure they will get it working properly soon.

I have been waiting for this, as I would like to purchase one for my Performer. Seems like the grates are highly thought of, my question does anyone have any use for any of the other inserts? Trying to decide between getting the basic grate. or a larger package with the griddle inserts.

Sweet! What's the code? Is this a sale they're advertising somewhere? I went to their site and didn't see anything.

Benji - showed up on their Facebook feed today, sale is good through June 21st. Code is fathersday15off. People are reporting it's not working though.

They fixed the problem - they had to go with a new code: FATHERSDAY2015 - I can confirm this worked, still get 15% off.

I have the veggie basket insert and use it regularly. However, since I generally have a 2-zone charcoal setup, I find it a little inconvenient to have half of my direct cooking area occupied by the basket when I'm usually doing 2 or 3 other items that need that space. I've occasionally been going back to my square Weber veggie basket, which I can shuffle around the grill as needed.

And, I would be happier with it if the holes were half as large with more of them. I lose more snap peas and other veggie slices than I'd like.

Back