Cooking with my daughter

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My daughter received awards this week. She also received a Kraft tex-mex fajita mix as a prize and was excited that she was going to cook with me. :eek:
I'm not sure why they were giving out this prize but we will take it.

Here's a link to Instagram for the chicken being grilled. Chicken was seasoned with webers kickin chicken

http://instagram.com/p/gb2XxJRZBv/

Then she took care of the onions.
0d9bb24f58dd3a83fbfae59978ff34a9.jpg

Chopped up the chicken and we mixed with the onions.
60123dfd837f6a5cf88d350b352ca955.jpg

Then we added the sauces
b3cde3db9f20feb0412081d7fbf1f842.jpg

Here it is plated and topped with tomato and cilantro
910b447a7a2efdf458b60e8aef5d694d.jpg

Thanks for looking.
This was a fun cook with my daughter. She said she wants to help me more often. :)

Good looking dinner she helped make.... Yea some of the awards the teacher's hand out are kinda strange lol but its still cool & there paying out there own pocket.

absolutely outstanding. great meal and your sous chef is a cutey. great cooking w/ the kids. your a great father tony. :)

Hey Hey Congrats to the Princess!

I am 50+ yrs old and still recall the cooks my G-Dad and I did when I was about 8. She will remember these as good times I assure you.

PERFECT cook my friend!

Tony-
Great cook, but what I really love is the memory you are creating for you & your daughter! Not only is she learning how to cook from a Master, but she is "helping her Dad" ... Priceless, my friend! :)

Tony, that is great. I just said to my wife the other day that I wished I had paid more attention to my mother's cooking when I was growing up, but now too late. You encourage her all you can...............................d

Better watch out Tony, it won't be long and she will be teaching you new ideas to cook.
That's a good thing because you have helped to inspire her. Your a good dad.

Great pictures and post Tony. You daughter is darling and I think it's great that she wants to cook. So many kids these days would sooner eat fast food.

Tony I only had 2 sons. I see this picture and almost brings me to tears. I would have loved to have a daughter as beautiful as her. You have been blessed with your children.

0d9bb24f58dd3a83fbfae59978ff34a9.jpg

Back