Cooking on the WSM for 18 people

Rob L

TVWBB Member
I've been making turkeys on the WSM for all my major holidays (xmas, thanksgiving, etc...) and hams in the insided oven..However, I want to make something different for xmas next year and was wondering what I could make for dinner that would feed 18 people and not kill my budget. Prime Rib not an option
icon_smile.gif

Don't want pulled pork sandwiches either, that's for the summer time around here! Even though I eat it year round...

Any input would be appreciated...

Pick up a top round roast(or bottom round. top better) on sale. Rub it down like a brisket and cook at 240-250 for about 3 1/2 hours until internal about 155-160.

what about boneless pork loins. i did them this year and everyone was pleased. i'm like you turkey gets old

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaron barkley:
what about boneless pork loins. i did them this year and everyone was pleased. i'm like you turkey gets old </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did butt over brisket for last thanksgiving. After dinner the relatives all told me (most of them individually, and secretly!) how good it was, but they weren't sure what everyone else thought.

Back