Considering new Spirit E-210

ScottM

TVWBB Member
I went to ACE Hardware today to check out the new 2013 Spirit E-210. It feels like it's built really well and the grates are heavy cast iron. Overall, I was very impressed. I currently have a 3 burner Kenmore gas grill that is pretty much dead, but I only cook for 2 so I don't think I need the extra space (most of the time I only use 2 burners on my Kenmore anyway).

Has anyone used this grill (or any of the other new Spirit models)? Just looking for feedback other than the amazon reviews (which seem pretty positive overall).

There is a chance I get the Spirit S-210 instead of the E-210, but I don't know if it's worth it.

... There is a chance I get the Spirit S-210 instead of the E-210, but I don't know if it's worth it.

I have a Gensis, so I can't comment on the Spirit directly , other than to say I've haven't been disapointed in a Weber product yet.

The S models is the stainless exterior and is purely a cosmetic upgrade (the frame, burners, grates and other insides and warrenty are the same as the E 210). I personally perfer the enamal to the stainless. I think it looks better and is easier to keep clean. Only get the Stainless if the look of it it truely matters to you. It's a Weber so unlike other grills, you don't need to go stainless to impress anyone :)

I say go for the E series and if you must spend the exra money get a cover, an extra tank, a rotisaire, or a thermometer, etc.... or even some nice steaks for the inagural cook!

... There is a chance I get the Spirit S-210 instead of the E-210, but I don't know if it's worth it.

I have a Gensis, so I can't comment on the Spirit directly , other than to say I've haven't been disapointed in a Weber product yet.

The S models is the stainless exterior and is purely a cosmetic upgrade (the frame, burners, grates and other insides and warrenty are the same as the E 210). I personally perfer the enamal to the stainless. I think it looks better and is easier to keep clean. Only get the Stainless if the look of it it truely matters to you. It's a Weber so unlike other grills, you don't need to go stainless to impress anyone :)

I say go for the E series and if you must spend the exra money get a cover, an extra tank, a rotisaire, or a thermometer, etc.... or even some nice steaks for the inagural cook!

I have a spirit 310 from around 2008-09 and love it. I'd spend the little more $$$ and pickup the 3rd burner...makes it a little easier for indirect cooking.

Back