Confessions of a Weber Junkie

Jo Rhi

TVWBB Member
I just picked up my 4th Weber grill, a used 22" One-Touch Silver in excellent condition. It looks nice on the back deck next to the Smokey Joe, Silver B gasser and, of course, the WSM.

I'm sure my collection is no match for you competition folks but it keeps me out of trouble.

Next summer I hope to rip out an old hot tub and build an outdoor BBQ/Grilling kitchen

Hi Jo,

You need (yeah, right
icon_wink.gif
) to get an 18" kettle - old style with the 3 pinwheels, NOT one touch - then put your WSM on the 18" base and your back troubles go away.

I assume you have a clay saucer or other waterless mod.

Happy to have you join us
wsmsmile8gm.gif

Yep, Jo, you got the bug......got it pretty bad I would say. Hey, there are worse things you could be doing!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rich langer:
Hi Jo,

You need (yeah, right
icon_wink.gif
) to get an 18" kettle - old style with the 3 pinwheels, NOT one touch - then put your WSM on the 18" base and your back troubles go away.

I assume you have a clay saucer or other waterless mod.

Happy to have you join us
wsmsmile8gm.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may be jesting but that may be something to look into. You would only need a stepstool to load your meat. I may check on my neighbors old 18inch.

Back