Cast Iron Kind of Evening

MattP

TVWBB Super Fan
Grilled up some split chicken breasts for dinner-- second job on my new Craycorts, first time doing chicken on 'em. Pulled out the cast iron skillet too, and did some cheesy hash browns in it (store bought hash).

Starter chimney hard at work. After a long day in the office this was a welcome view for me.
9677487296_1f29ae2887_o.jpg

A little bit into the cook, right as the hash browns went on. Chicken is seasoned with Weber Kickin' Chicken.
9674256567_198800bf06_o.jpg

Just after I gave the chicken a sear over direct heat.
9677486948_962af28561_o.jpg

Hash browns entering the home stretch. Dropped a couple slices of cheddar into the skillet.
9677486678_e15b3a2e4f_o.jpg

Plated.
9674255857_7266e8ca00_o.jpg

GREAT Photos Matt!
Besides the FANTASTIC Cookin', your new Beautiful patio is SPECTACULAR!!

Starter chimney hard at work. After a long day in the office this was a welcome view for me.
9677487296_1f29ae2887_o.jpg

After a long day, that would be a welcome view for anybody! Heck! I'd take that on a short day too!

After a long day, that would be a welcome view for anybody! Heck! I'd take that on a short day too!

True. Certainly don't have any hesitation coming out there on the weekends when I'm not working. ;-)

GREAT Photos Matt!
Besides the FANTASTIC Cookin', your new Beautiful patio is SPECTACULAR!!

Wife and I continue to be so pleased with it. Can't believe we've already made it through a majority of a season with it already.

And although I'm in no hurry for the summer and warmer weather to end, I am sort of eager for it to start getting dark earlier, so I can use those string lights more often.

although I'm in no hurry for the summer and warmer weather to end, I am sort of eager for it to start getting dark earlier, so I can use those string lights more often.
then set your alarm for 2 am....:rolleyes:
hate the darkness!

great shots! Those are some snazzy looking pans! Very cool -As others have commented, you guys did a great job on the new cooking area - very nice space!

Back