Cajun Bandit 26.75" Rotisserie Ring IS available-Pricing info as well!!

Tony A

TVWBB Fan
After reading the previous post with pics, I emailed Cajun Bandit about it and Chris Perres replied right away. His response below, yee haw!

The ring only is 139.00 and the ring with the motor kit is 189.00. It is a 25 lb. AC/DC motor, the same motor I have sold for years, an AC adapter cord is available, otherwise it runs on two D cell batteries, it comes with a stainless steel 1/2" spit rod and the rest of the accessories are chrome. The kits are ready to go now, I am in the middle of getting them posted on the site and that may take a while. I will sell them prior to posting if you like.

Chris really is a super nice guy, and his products are well-designed and well-executed. I have his Cajun Bandit and love it (have been hounding him about a 26.75 for so long he probably wants me dead...lol), as well as the 22.5 rotisserie and Stacker. He's been working on this rotisserie for awhile, actually, but I do like the fact that he takes his time and puts things through their paces prior to sending 'em out.

Thanks for posting! I gotta give him a call and get one of these things on order.......

Chris really is a super nice guy, and his products are well-designed and well-executed. I have his Cajun Bandit and love it (have been hounding him about a 26.75 for so long he probably wants me dead...lol), as well as the 22.5 rotisserie and Stacker. He's been working on this rotisserie for awhile, actually, but I do like the fact that he takes his time and puts things through their paces prior to sending 'em out.

Thanks for posting! I gotta give him a call and get one of these things on order.......

Chris is a super nice guy! I traded messages with him today & he couldn't have been more helpful. I ordered my rotisserie ring for my 26.75" OTG today from him & hope to post my first cook with it this weekend! Can't wait!!!

Chris is a super nice guy! I traded messages with him today & he couldn't have been more helpful. I ordered my rotisserie ring for my 26.75" OTG today from him & hope to post my first cook with it this weekend! Can't wait!!!

Please update - how do you like the rig? How well does the motor work? I'm a little apprehensive of a 2-D battery motor turning a 20 lb turkey. How about the mount - solid?

I agree - let the good times roll. I married into Cajun - no complaints!

Please update - how do you like the rig? How well does the motor work? I'm a little apprehensive of a 2-D battery motor turning a 20 lb turkey. How about the mount - solid?

You don't have to worry about the battery operated motor, I use mine at comps and at home with the Rib-O-Lator and EZ-Que cradles and never had a problem with it. I have never cooked a 20lb Turkey, but many 10-15lb'rs with excellent results. The mounts on the Cajun Bandit rings are solid and closer to the ring than the Weber mounts. I notch out the motor end so I have U cutouts on both ends of the ring.

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

That seems like a very fair price as well. I'd be interested in the cost of shipping as they are a pretty large item. I had one made up for my 26".

Gary,
Shipping cost was just shy of $25. I received my ring via UPS this evening & doing a test burn as we speak. That thing fit like a glove on my 26.75" OTG. I put in my Smokenator & Ribolator too just to make sure everything has enough room to operate. Everything looks good & will do some ribs & wings this weekend!

Gary,
Shipping cost was just shy of $25. I received my ring via UPS this evening & doing a test burn as we speak. That thing fit like a glove on my 26.75" OTG. I put in my Smokenator & Ribolator too just to make sure everything has enough room to operate. Everything looks good & will do some ribs & wings this weekend!

That's a very fair price. Our shipping costs would be a lot higher than that.

Eric - Glad to hear you married into Cajun. Eat enough Cajun cooking and you'll start talking like "dis & dat" ;)

I'm very pleased with my new Cajun Bandit 26.75" Rotissiere Ring for my Weber OTG. The motor works fine. May be just a bit noisy to some folks, but no problems turning the racks. The mounts are definitely solid as well. I anticipate many years & many smokes of pure BBQ enjoyment with my latest toy.

I'm attaching a picture & a video of my set-up of my Cajun Bandit Ring, my Smokenator & my Ribolator during last night's test burn:

All,

+1 with Chris being super friendly. Here is an interview we had about the Weber 26.75 rotisserie.

I am giving serious thought to selling my 18.5 WSM and 22.5 Platinum and upgrading to the 26.75.

David-
i used my new Cajun Bandit 26.75" Rotissierie Ring with my Rib-o-lator this past weekend.

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?454...-Cajun-Bandit-Rotisserie-Ring-amp-Rib-o-lator

I'm ery pleased with it! It fit my OTG nice & snug on its base, as well as the lid. Highly recommend to everyone!

Pat,

Awesome post, thanks for sharing!!

I am located in Baton Rouge these days...I think we need to get together, drink some Abita and watch the food spin round and round sometime soon!

That is a sweet set up you have for your 26.75 kettle. Very jealous!

Pat,

Awesome post, thanks for sharing!!

I am located in Baton Rouge these days...I think we need to get together, drink some Abita and watch the food spin round and round sometime soon!

That is a sweet set up you have for your 26.75 kettle. Very jealous!

Sounds like a plan, David!

Back