BRITU Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bond

TVWBB Member
Here is my attempt at BRITU and they turned out great. I may have used a little to much honey. I also added the BBQ sauce when the ribs where on the grill, I like to warm the sauce before I eat. Pictures follow. The first is the Temp before I opened the top for the last time, the second is the ribs before I added the BBQ sauce and the last the ribs after the slather.
Cnv0044.jpg
Cnv0045.jpg

Cnv0043.jpg

Those look terrific. One thing you might try is to "paint" them with your warm sauce (I have a "Camp Chef" stove set up outside), then wrap them in heavy foil and an old towel. Let them rest in an ice chest for 20-30 minutes....you will be amazed.

Very nice photos. Enjoy /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dan-

Looks good.

One question, is it "legal" to only cook one slab?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

R

Well with the price of babybacks in Chicago being on the high end and my lack of experince with ribs, I practised with one slab. The good news was they went on sale this week and of course more ribs to be smoked. Now if the weather here would cooperate I will have more pictures by the end of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back