Big Weber Performer

Wayne Thompson

After giving it some thought I believe that a 26 1/2 inch Weber Performer would be the ultimate grill for my needs. Anyone out there ever here of Weber making plans for such a grill? I would buy one immediately!

I emailed customer service today and they gave me the standard line about not planning on making one but that they come out with new models each year. Just thought I'd do my part.

Have you ever been cussed out from a mad Mexican women? It ain't pretty by no means but I would worth it if Weber made a 26" Performer.

A reply in this thread contained a proprietary Weber product rendering that was leaked in 2012 by a customer subject to a Weber non-disclosure agreement. I was contacted by Weber's legal department in November 2012 asking that this photo be taken off TVWBB and I complied. It was brought to my attention today by Weber that the photo was posted again. I have again been asked to delete it, and I have complied with that request.

Just to be clear, I don't think the poster knowingly did anything wrong here.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

That might have been me Chris. Sorry about that; I wasn't aware that that picture was proprietary. I just hope that Weber does decide to come out with the larger kettle performer. I'm holding off until the new products are announced this year to decide on a larger kettle.

Pete I'm with you on waiting to see the fall line up, but if it dosent happen I think I will pursue a custom build of my 26.75. Can I P/M you a question?

Actually Pete, it was me. I ran across said picture on another site (that still has it up BTW). had I known about the NDA I would not have posted it.

Back