At Sam's today

So I checked it out. On the web they give a price 81.99 when you click on shop now, it takes you to Amazon with a much higher price. Weird
Checkout that last video, this guy makes it easy to understand, even gives you approximate finish time if you're thinking about a refreshment run, I'm sure it don't take into consider a stall when smoking big fatty cuts, but hey, i like new toys.

Well I did as instructed but even at just prior to checkout it's $110. Wife would have my gonads for that

I went to their sight this morning and yep it's over evidently, or I am only allowed to buy once? But when I went to their website this morning it still shows the special, but when I hit shop now it takes me to only a 50 dollar discount on Amazon, 98 bucks capitol one shows me ebay, yesterday I got it for 81.99, 87.55 w/tax. @ 30 dollars more I'd wait it'l come back down.

snooze U loose?

ThermoPro usually supplies a promo code in the add as well. Use that on Amazon if it doesn't give you the right price. I have also contacted ThermoPro on a product I could not get the discount no matter what I did. They fixed it for me on their end (I forget exactly how), but I wound up getting the advertised price. They were great with their C/S on that. I have never tried them for C/S regarding function of a product though.

And I love my single probe TempSpike and don't have any complaints about performance or range. It was about half the price at the time of this new dual probe, but if I didn't have it, I would probably jump on the dual probe.

Well if Amazons shipping was as good as the price I got I'd be in! But this afternoon I get text, your item will be delayed for delivery on Friday??

I pickup the new Napoleon for the lake Thursday, was hoping to leave as soon as they delivered this package and head to the lake for assembly Friday with 57* forecast and sunny. Supposed to rain Sat and Sunday then highs in the low 30's and lows in the low to mid 20's for all of next week, with mixed presip off and on.

The big deal is I have to be here, not to sign for it, but they cant leave it without me giving them a security code that wont be sent to my phone till get here with it. So now it will sit in the back of the truck under the cap till we see a break in the weather.

Sounded like a great deal, and woulda been, but I didn't plan on all the luggage of baby sitting Amazons shipping partners for them! Supposedly they have had much trouble with packages not getting to the correct location in some areas,, at least thats what they said when I questioned the need for this.

Back