Any grilling decor on your deck?

SamK

TVWBB Member
For a while now I've been looking for some sort of cool art or sign to put on the deck having to do with grilling. Preferably something that I can hang on the exterior of the house in a big blank space above where I've got my grill and smoker setup. Trouble is - I just can't find anything that I really love.

So I bring it to the forum... Do any of you have anything cool and can point me in a good direction? I'd love to see anything you've got!

You could always try to up-cycle used 22.5" grill grates. One idea would be to use one for an outdoor clock if you are somewhat crafty.

I really hate to say this, and hope nobody wants to take my man card...

If you have a wife or GF, have them check Pinterest. Then make something.

I saw an antique not long ago I almost bough, it was steal/iron and was the outline of a pig. It fastened on the right side, and mounted on the wall not flat, but perpendicular. Would go great on a post/beam.

Similar to this:

warehouse-vintage-7_1.jpg

As an Auburn alum I'm supposed to completely disagree with you but that's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.

I have a few tin signs around, some Chargers and Padres stuff, and a few odds and ends around.

Got this sign made a couple of years ago on Ebay

I also have a biplane that is made out of soda cans that looks kind of neat but I don't have any pics of it, maybe tomorrow it I think of it.

I've got several that I've posted in a few other posts,but this is current as of 45 minutes ago.
CDA0068A-BA46-49A9-9B6B-5D92DF380439_zpsneap9aku.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
004B7C20-005F-4B74-8361-2C11613E6D1A_zpsz33lkx9v.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
These four are behind my grills and smoker.
5B111508-5094-407C-BE9B-5326EBE93504_zpsgsfqyx55.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This is mounted on one of the pergola posts in front of the smoker and kettle. I still need to make a catcher for it.
F396F16B-56ED-4FCD-9499-E5AB82BF914F_zpskhjr2zy2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
This hangs on the edge of the pergola looking out over the back 10.
3FA7515D-6468-4508-B2A2-9913AC1EBE5F_zpsjc82vf19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And this is by the back door as you go in the house.
8C601120-B183-4783-BEAE-E3D4A56EC8BE_zpsxecziyla.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And my ceiling fan pull. I didn't realize how small it was when I got it,so I drilled a hole in it and made it the fan pull. easier than making it myself!
I also have a pig watering can on the outdoor countertop that Pammi picked up for me,but I forgot to get a pic!

Back