Any deals on the WSM?

Alfred Y

TVWBB Member
I once saw the 18.5" go on sale for roughly $30 off (i think) last labor day.

Does anyone know when it might go on sale again?

You almost never see sales. or at least I haven't. if you want to save some money look at craigslist.

Darn, that's too bad because I saw two separate sales in a single month on Amazon. Now it seems they all dried up.

Guys, remember one thing we are all in California so there really is not at off season for BBQ and grilling so very seldom will they be put on sale. Craigslist is the best option and even that is rare.

Guys, remember one thing we are all in California so there really is not at off season for BBQ and grilling so very seldom will they be put on sale. Craigslist is the best option and even that is rare.

Good point bob. If anyone is in the valley I did see a display 18.5 wsm for sale at green thumb nursery for $200 a month ago. I assume they were dumping inventory they never sell as it would be the last place I'd think to buy a weber. Not sure if it's still available. I should have posted it to this board, but I forgot till right this moment. I rarely saw a deal on Amazon.

It is my understanding that Weber doesn't allow retailers to discount that often unless it is a special program like the one Eric mentioned above for vets. The other way some stores get around that is by doing weekend specials where they will pay the tax for you. At least that is the case in Illinois. Ace hardware by me did that type of offer just last week.

just be grateful for your US prices...

these are UK recommended prices
14.5" WSM £299.99
18.5" WSM £399.99
22.5" WSM £499.99

£1 today is $1.58 - so that's at least $450 for the baby - up to $750 for the big guy

I snagged a 14.5" WSM at my local Walmart this Spring, for $50 off. (It was on clearance for some reason!?)

A couple years ago, I bought my 22" WSM at Cabelas, in the Bargain Cave. It was a floor model, that must have fell off a shelf, so it was a little banged up. That one was about 1/2 off.

Everytime you go into your local retail store, take a browse thru the grilling section, as you might luck out and find a deal.

Back