American Wagyu brisket buy online?

Gary H. NJ

TVWBB Platinum Member
Hello my friends. At some point, I would love to get an American Wagyu brisket to smoke. I’m not looking for top-of-the-line competition quality, just something tender and delicious to share with friends. Is there any particular company and product that folks would recommend?
Many thanks.

Check with your Costco butcher. They have had these by us here in CA. Maybe they can get them by you too.

1716060495132.jpeg

There are lots of options out there, but I use SRF. I could save a little by checking out local spots and chatting up the butchers. But for the 35-40 dollars it would save me I prefer to spend a little more and know I'm getting a quality piece. Although I do use them to compete if it was a special occasion cook I would do the same thing.

There are lots of options out there, but I use SRF. I could save a little by checking out local spots and chatting up the butchers. But for the 35-40 dollars it would save me I prefer to spend a little more and know I'm getting a quality piece. Although I do use them to compete if it was a special occasion cook I would do the same thing.
Many thanks

I've never cooked one and I've always wanted to. My butcher carries it occasionally and H.E.B. has it but I don't live near an H.E.B. unfortunately. I'd probably go with SRF if I were buying online.

I haven't seen them at our southern Calif Costco store in a while now. My second choice would be SRF. I also have a friend out in Buckeye AZ, who owns a dairy, that raises them for his private beef cows and sells few. He was selling to SRF, but they didn't want to pay his prices.

You all need to move to Idaho, the home state of SRF. We can just buy SRF wagu brisket in our local Albertsons. I just picked up a SRF wagu brisket flat with about 3” of point attached on a Manager’s special for $5.99/lb. It’s vacuum packed now resting in the freezer for use later this summer.

Back