A "portable" performer

Brock Gingery

TVWBB Super Fan
I know there are some guys here who absolutely love their tables. Whether factory original, converted, or built out of fine lumber. Well I stumbled upon something today that would be as portable as a regular kettle, enough it could be put in a trunk, and taken along with the kettle and legs to be set up for a day or location spent on site elsewhere from home.

Hoping the link works since I'm trying this from a tablet. If not, it's on Amazon and called a "Stanbroil Stainless steel work table". Its supposed to fit any standalone 18, 22, or 26 inch kettle and has adjustable height legs. The legs themselves can be removed by loosening wing nuts, and since it has contact points with the kettle and then the ground will be more stable than the smaller side hang shelves normally sold while offering for surface for the top.

Don't know if anyone is interested but thought I would share.

The link worked perfectly for me.

The product itself seems a tad silly, especially for the price. Get yourself a little folding table and enjoy far more versatility with lots of money leftover for beer.

I’ve not seen one in the flesh but, if you’ve got room to haul an 18-22” kettle, I’d think you’d be dedicated enough to have some sort of table with you. That’s not a bad option though.

Apparently the bottom leg section fills up with rain water. Maybe one could tape it or something...

I got that exact table on FB marketplace for $25.00. It's very well-made and worth every bit of $85.00. I've had it for at least 5 years and it's held up very well. I kept it hooked to one of my older kettles for a few years, (with a cover). Never had a problem with water in the legs. Now I store it in the shed and break it out when I use the rotisserie, or when I take the grill to tailgates.

Back