Jumbo Joe in Red color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Kolodziejski

TVWBB All-Star
I was lucky enough to find an ebay listing the other night for an 18.5" grill. It was red in color, and the ad said "so much more than a Smokey Joe" The photo looked identical to a Smokey Joe Gold in size, yet when I asked the seller, they said it was definetily larger than the 14.5" Smokey. It has a wood handle with "EZ" stamped on the vent. Has anyone ever seen a RED jumbo joe? Thanks

Did you get it Jeff? I've been looking for one.
I am only aware of this model from the Weber parts schematic pages. To have found one in red is a find!

I have a RED Jumbo Joe. It's mint and one of my prized Weber collectibles. I use my RED SS Performer, but haven't fired up the RED Jumbo Joe yet.

thats what the one I won looks like too based on the provided photos. It looks just like a smokey joe to me though, I guess if there was a regular sized smokey next to it, it would be apparent.

Here is a pic that I took of Pat's redhead before shipping it to him:
000_0049.jpg

Congrats on your rare find Jeff!!
Now we know that Weber made at least two of them
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Black Smokey Joe, NIB Blue "Lowenbrau" Special edition Smokey Joe, NIB Green Smokey Joe, NIB Copper Smokey Joe Gold, NIB Simpsons Smokey Joe, Red 22" kettle Mastertouch Gold, 96 Red stainless Performer, Blue 22" OTG, 93 Red stainless Performer NEW never used. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jeff,
If you don't get this under control soon, we're going to have to have an intervention.
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Black Smokey Joe, NIB Blue "Lowenbrau" Special edition Smokey Joe, NIB Green Smokey Joe, NIB Copper Smokey Joe Gold, NIB Simpsons Smokey Joe, Red 22" kettle Mastertouch Gold, 96 Red stainless Performer, Blue 22" OTG, 93 Red stainless Performer NEW never used. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff, do you actually "GRILL" anything??
icon_wink.gif

I dont think I'll EVER be under control! I do grill actually with some of my grills! I use my 96 Red SS performer as well as the blue OTG and red Mastertouch. None of the Smokeys have ever been used. I just got a brand new Simpsons Smokey recently. Lastly, I have listed in my collection, a new, never used 93 Red SS Performer...Ive been in contact with Stig Peterson from Weber in Europe and am in talks to get 2 grills in exchange for it. I will be updating my Weber family portrait soon. Im think Im done after that...I have no more room for any additions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back