Newly introduced warming rack

For those curious, this is the Expansion Grilling Rack for the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, but it may have applications in other grills.

Wow it's not cheap. Read the one and only review and states that it hinders the lid on the 22 WSM.

Martin looks good on your performer. How well does it work? Trouble with the lid?

Wow it's not cheap. Read the one and only review and states that it hinders the lid on the 22 WSM.

Martin looks good on your performer. How well does it work? Trouble with the lid?

Surprisingly, it does NOT hinder the lid whatsoever on my 2015 Deluxe Performer, but couldn't imagine placing larger cut of meat on there, as it might hit the lid. I will be using this mostly with my 26" and Genesis.

I have the Weber 3200 warming rack and I was lucky enough to find this elevated half grate a couple months ago..along with the full size griddle...Both GREAT vintage Weber accessories

:cool:

Last edited:
I just picked up the 3200 warming rack last week at a going out of business sale. Have not used it other than to test fit it for lid clearance.
Boy Scott, you scored big! I had to struggle to figure out a good storage spot for the rack, my garage looks like a Weber accessory department!

Back