Weber Kettle Prices in Ireland - Read it & Weep

Alan J Dublin

Hi All,

Greetings from Dublin. I'm new to this forum (Today), and wanted to join a good forum of like minded grillers to learn and share some. I'm also trading in my 15 year old gas grill and looking for a charcoal Weber :blackkettle::blackperformer::blueperformer:(my little portable doesn't cut the mustard anymore) so reading up on various threads here to get advice. I am seeing a lot of top end Webers and even some Summit owners, so am thinking i am in great company. Anyway, i got a pop up ad from Home Depot about Weber models and clicked thru...and nearly choked on my ribeye this evening. The price differential between Ireland and the US is incredible...

Here's some sample price comparisons:

Weber One-Touch Premium Black €260.00/US$295 Home Depot $149 Difference $146
Weber BBQ Master Touch 57cm Black €389.99/US$440 Home Depot $199 Difference $241
Weber Performer Delux Gourmet GBS €789.99/US$895 Home Depot $399 Difference $496

I was thinking, wow our American friends are big big Weber fans to be paying these prices..when you get into gas the difference is massive, The Genesis e-330 for example is on sale in Dublin at the leading Weber retailer for €1,649.00/US$1865 compared to $599 on sale in Home Depot..

OK, i appreciate shipping costs and all that but this price differential is nothing like i've seen on any other US manufactured homeware products.....am i missing something or are we just being stiched up over here?

Looks like i'll be sticking around the Master Touch model for now.....!!!

Welcome to the forum Alan. You will enjoy it here. If you have a version of Craigslist in Dublin, you might look for Weber grills there. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum, Alan !

Maybe it's time to take a trip to the States and mail something back to yourself.
Some states like Oregon, Montana and New Hampshire have no sales tax.

And if you really want to know what we Americans covet, it's the cool colors that are only available in Canada.
I love that Ivory !

Good luck on your Kettle Quest !

Alan, There are some good discounts from the main UK Weber online retailers.

I ordered a rotisserie for my Kettle and got 20% off the retail price with free delivery.

They deliver to Ireland for £12.50.

http://www.bbqworld.co.uk/weber-barbecues/charcoal/weber-charcoal-bbq.asp

Might be bigger discounts at the end of summer and with the weak GBP you will get extra value.

Weber One-Touch Premium Black €260.00/US$295 Home Depot $149 Difference $146 BBQWorld £189
Weber BBQ Master Touch 57cm Black €389.99/US$440 Home Depot $199 Difference $241 BBQWorld £195
Weber Performer Delux Gourmet GBS €789.99/US$895 Home Depot $399 Difference $496 BBQWorld £470

Also an extra 5% off at the moment so those prices are even lower.

Last edited:
Alan, There are some good discounts from the main UK Weber online retailers.

I ordered a rotisserie for my Kettle and got 20% off the retail price with free delivery.

They deliver to Ireland for £12.50.

http://www.bbqworld.co.uk/weber-barbecues/charcoal/weber-charcoal-bbq.asp

Might be bigger discounts at the end of summer and with the weak GBP you will get extra value.

Weber One-Touch Premium Black €260.00/US$295 Home Depot $149 Difference $146 BBQWorld £189
Weber BBQ Master Touch 57cm Black €389.99/US$440 Home Depot $199 Difference $241 BBQWorld £195
Weber Performer Delux Gourmet GBS €789.99/US$895 Home Depot $399 Difference $496 BBQWorld £470

Also a extra 5% off at the moment so those price are even lower.
Good info Gary !

Welcome to the forum! A nice bunch of folks here, very laid back.
Sorry to hear about your prices over there. Try to look on the bright side. Maybe you guys have cheaper beer than we do?

Guys many thanks for your replies. Gary, cheers for the lead on BBQ World...prices look very good there. I think i'm settled on a Deluxe Gourmet, 57cm....

Looking forward to reading more great content here and to sharing tips and experiences...

Cheers.....

Back