i never see prime brisket at my Costco.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Looking to pick up a prime brisket for the weekend, I never see them at my Costco. Is there a day they have them delivered?

Last edited:
Some just don't get them. I'm in South Carolina and my Costco only occasionally gets flats in.

Bruno;
Talk to the meat department head at your location. I have found Costco's dept. heads to be very helpful.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Looking to pick up a prime brisket for the weekend, I never see them at my Costco. Is there a day they have them delivered?

There are only 2 Costco stores that sell prime brisket in the Bay Area: Mountain View and Concord. I went last week to Mt. View, and it was $2.99/lb.

The next closest is Roseville.

I found out by calling my nearest Costco, and asked them who in the Bay Area sells item #44816

I picked up a 2 pack of prime tri tip and I gotta say WOW, it will be hard to buy anything else. These are really good. I have one on right now. Inderect with some oak chips, sear it at 135.

There are only 2 Costco stores that sell prime brisket in the Bay Area: Mountain View and Concord. I went last week to Mt. View, and it was $2.99/lb.

The next closest is Roseville.

I found out by calling my nearest Costco, and asked them who in the Bay Area sells item #44816

Great info William, I'll hit up Mountain View one of these days.

The one in Almaden/SJ has them, too.... (info from ChrisA, verified by me!) Not sure where you are Bruno, but now you have three targets! :)

Can't argue with you on the prime tri-tips! Those things are money! Did one sous-vide for six hours last time........I was like Homer on a doughnut!

R

The one in Almaden/SJ has them, too.... (info from ChrisA, verified by me!) Not sure where you are Bruno, but now you have three targets! :)

Can't argue with you on the prime tri-tips! Those things are money! Did one sous-vide for six hours last time........I was like Homer on a doughnut!

R

Good to know. Just relaying what the Livermore Costco told me :)

Trying to get Costco to get Prime packers in North Jersey for 2 months, so far no luck.. Some parts of the County, Costco has them for under $3.00 a pound. :(

Well damn, walked into Costco having given up on ever finding prime brisket and boom there they were.

Picked up 2, going to do one Saturday and freeze one. $2.69 a pound, for what I paid for a a choice flat a few weeks ago I got 2 primes. Sweet!!

Well damn, walked into Costco having given up on ever finding prime brisket and boom there they were.

Picked up 2, going to do one Saturday and freeze one. $2.69 a pound, for what I paid for a a choice flat a few weeks ago I got 2 primes. Sweet!!

FYI.....Costco in Antioch has prime brisket for $2.69/lb. Picked up a couple this weekend.

I saw them at the Hayward (Industrial Drive) Costco this weekend too.

Lucky living in Houston. Always a full case of Prime Packers. I think 2.49/lb. Makes it completely worth getting Prime over Choice at the normal grocery stores. About a $10-$15 difference. I think its completely worth it.

rb

Back