Bbq and cold drinks.

MichaelD

TVWBB Fan
I was thinking this may not be Bbq related.. But it really is! Who doesn't enjoy a cold drink while cooking out? These have been out of inventory for a while now but it appears they are coming back. Get your Yeti knock off (I read they are manufactured in the same facility) at Walmart! I've got both a Yeti and Ozark trail 20oz and they are identical with the exception of the logo.

30oz $9.74
20oz $7.74
Koozie cup $7.74

You are welcome.

We bought a bunch of these cups. They are really awesome and I would assume the same as the Yeti or RTIC. I can put about 1/3 of the ice I normally put in a cup of the same size and it'll last almost 12 hours. Get'em while you can.

Seen those last week over hear when i went to get my dad's med's, Guess i'll have to get us a couple.

Thanks for the heads up.
Bought two 20 oz size today, one to give my son.
Filled one with hot tap water.
121° temp, after 1/2 hr. it was 117°

These are just as good. So Good yeti is suing them. At least Rtic changed the shape a little

I even weighed them and the Rtic is lighter by 2 oz but these are equal

If you can pick em up do it! Mix in a harbor freight powder coat gun too!

http://a64.tinypic.com/adcjs4.jpg

We bought a bunch of these cups. They are really awesome and I would assume the same as the Yeti or RTIC. Get'em while you can.

I just got my first yeti 20 oz and it appears as good as everyone says but at $30, I won't be collecting many, until now. I went online and ordered 3 20 oz ozarks. The 30 oz are out of stock but would like to order 2 of them as well. Thx for the alert

Back