For the Star Wars/BBQ fan in your life

I need those gloves :)

Wrong Chuck. You don't "need" them. You "want" them. And it's not them, it's "it". Only comes as right-handed. No left handed glove.

Besides, unless you're a one-armed paper hanger (and a righty at that), you're out of luck.

(sorry--I just finished reading a story about a woman up here that is lamenting the fact that she can't keep her wallet in her pants--has a $600 "designer" dress that is still sititng in her closet with the price tag still attached). Your "want" struck a chord with me.

Wrong Chuck. You don't "need" them. You "want" them. And it's not them, it's "it". Only comes as right-handed. No left handed glove.

Besides, unless you're a one-armed paper hanger (and a righty at that), you're out of luck.

(sorry--I just finished reading a story about a woman up here that is lamenting the fact that she can't keep her wallet in her pants--has a $600 "designer" dress that is still sititng in her closet with the price tag still attached). Your "want" struck a chord with me.

I find their lack of southpaw gloves...disturbing...

Also, the light saber tongs are neat, but I wish they were spring-loaded. The other type causes major hand cramps for me. I have a couple old sets like that I use for moving coals around or adding smoke wood to my WSM, but I could never cook with them.

Back