Sunday night football

everywhere you go, you're bound to run into a Packer hater.
This joint is no different.
Olin, congratulations to your favourite NFL team for beating the Green Bay Packers, America's Real Team.

Jim, I was half way hoping that the Packers would lose for the first time here in Charlotte next weekend. Oh well. It'll be nice to give them their SECOND one. :p

Olin, congratulations to your favourite NFL team for beating the Green Bay Packers, America's Real Team.

Lampe,
No NFL hater here just having a little fun.
Next week it will be the Colts going down.
America's team, everyone knows it Dallas.

Hey what about the Bears? Goin nowhere again. Cutler had a game with zero interceptions and the defense gave it away.
It's hard be be a Bears fan.

The older quarterbacks in the league are showing how it's done. Brady, Manning and Brees ( and a few others ) where supposed to be at the end of they're careers.
I don't think so..

Tim

I hardly think you can hand that win (or any of the Broncos wins) to Peyton. By far his best game this year, but still average at best. Did they beat the Pack? Yes. Did the Pack look like they didn't even want to be there? Yes. So congrats to Denver for that. But to say that Peyton is showing us how it's done Is pretty far fetched! My question for all the Broncos fans is this..How have you let Manning and Elway deceive you so bad? It's brutally obvious that this is Peyton's last year, and your beloved Elway has no plan for when after Peyton leaves! The Qb pool in college is not that great this year need I remind you..enjoy your warm weather wins Broncos fans! The cold, and the Manning/meaningless era are just around the corner..
Tim

If you think you have a lot of haters try being a Dallas fan.... By saying you are America's "real" team is Cowboy hating hahahaha
My great Uncle lived in Wisconsin and passed away when I was about 8. He was a die hard Packer and Detroit Redwing fan. Any time the Cowboys or Stars played those teams my dad would have me call and make a bet with him! I don't have a problem with the packers!

The cold, and the Manning/meaningless era are just around the corner..
Tim

Not sure I quite understand what you are trying to say? I think Elway is pouring everything he can into this roster this year to give Manning one last shot. I am a Dallas fan and do not care at all about Denver but I respect the heck out of Peyton. I think Peyton will retire. Everyone has to retire. They are going to have to find a new QB but if anyone can scout and coach up a young QB its Elway. Some of the best QB's in the league are not 1st rounder's. Denver has a great defense that will keep them in games without Peyton at the helm.

Since Peyton showed up in Denver they have hardly been meaningless
They have won 12+ games every season since he has been there
They have won their division every season since he has been there
They have made the playoffs every year since he has been there
They won one conference championship
Peyton was voted come back player of the year
Peyton won NFL MVP

Not everyone can win a super bowl every year but in my opinion this era of Bronco football has been anything but meaningless.

I hardly think you can hand that win (or any of the Broncos wins) to Peyton. By far his best game this year, but still average at best. Did they beat the Pack? Yes. Did the Pack look like they didn't even want to be there? Yes. So congrats to Denver for that. But to say that Peyton is showing us how it's done Is pretty far fetched! My question for all the Broncos fans is this..How have you let Manning and Elway deceive you so bad? It's brutally obvious that this is Peyton's last year, and your beloved Elway has no plan for when after Peyton leaves! The Qb pool in college is not that great this year need I remind you..enjoy your warm weather wins Broncos fans! The cold, and the Manning/meaningless era are just around the corner..
Tim

Tim,
Its obvious to everyone that Manning is in his last year. Yet, the old vet keeps on fighting. His fingers are numb, his arm is half there. Yet, he is smart enough to stay on the field & win with the defense leading the way. As far as Elway, he should be manager of the year.
Rumor has it, have a friend who's wife works in Bronco's head qtrs. says a deal has already been done, in the off season lets put it this way:
There's going to be a very warm breez blow in from the gulf to the Mile High City. Elway has a plan.

But to say that Peyton is showing us how it's done Is pretty far fetched!
Tim
Yea I said that about Peyton and the other older QB's in the league. After the game (maybe the next day) Rodgers did an interview, and paraphrasing off the top of my head he said something like he wished he was in the same happy place as Peyton.
Now that's huge praise coming from one of the best, if not the best QB in the league.
I'll give the man his due and stand by my comment.

Tim

Hey what about the Bears? Goin nowhere again. Cutler had a game with zero interceptions and the defense gave it away.
It's hard be be a Bears fan.
It's actually 2 straight games the defense has folded down the stretch. Frustrating, but I think a lot of it has to do with 4-3 guys playing in a 3-4 scheme and the player turnover's far from over.

Rumor has it, have a friend who's wife works in Bronco's head qtrs. says a deal has already been done, in the off season lets put it this way:
There's going to be a very warm breez blow in from the gulf to the Mile High City. Elway has a plan.
He's going to replace Peyton with Archie?;)

I am officially accepting condolences. I am die hard Dallas Cowboy and Ole Miss Rebel fan.... Two tough loses in overtime this weekend....

Football can be the best or the worst.

I am die hard Dallas Cowboy...

So am I. It was tough watching the cats dethrone the Cowboys back in 1996.

I see the Panthers are 8-0 so far.

There was a big kadoo about a Packer sign being taken down in the BofA arena however.

Tim

Hmmmm...congrats on breaking Favre's record..
Passer rating today..0.0
Passer rating this season..67.6 (31st in the NFL)
9 TD passes, 17 Interceptions.
If I showed you those stats, and said they were Mark Sanchez's or Johnny Manziel's (sp?) they would be a laughing stock of the league and become the back up to the back up! But you guys want to remind me of stats from the last 3 or 4 seasons and sing Peyton's praises. He is undoubtably one of,if not the best ever. Tons of respect for the guy. But (up to this point in the season) how can anyone honestly say that he is helping the Broncos when he is on the field?
Tim

Back