New 4.2.4 Build - Just wanted to say thanks [Large Pics Included]

VictorPriceJr

Hi all,
This is my first post and I wanted to say thank you to the site, Bryan and Ralph. I had a lot questions and I think the build went really well. This is my first soldering job, but I did have a pretty good teacher giving me pointers. I'm attaching photos for comment or feedback. The case was made by CNC machine, using high density acrylic (buddy at work did it for me). Even though this is my first build, I have a feeling it won't be my last, some of my friends have already commented.

-A_NpkDUmgiF27GsAwqXaSv9KU6zNUzkyjVSwTDhJcA=w1274-h956-no
AqJc6sgGmBZZChQMGpowXP4GfLuAC57FFUQfI4l-En8=w1274-h956-no
xYSbGDaVpNNqXMLmuYLN1Tc-1t2BoHpFZKa-SYk4ado=w1274-h956-no
bHhhIpD4xpItAR_hnxBBujO3RoHsOSpGOSkRbuTR-6E=w1274-h956-no
e5B6Ol6XCJ70qdMwztQqfXqD-R6kboUeoZl7NkevxJ4=w1274-h956-no

Nicely done, I just completed my first build as well, it was a great project. What smoker are you planning on using the HM with? Any ideas on how you will attach the blower? This evening i plan on figuring out a way to attach the blower to my WSM.

Welcome to the world of the most awesome BBQ accessory that anyone could ever own! I love the case. You must ask your friend where he get's his high density acrylic. I would love to give a case like that a go.

Welcome to the world of the most awesome BBQ accessory that anyone could ever own! I love the case. You must ask your friend where he get's his high density acrylic. I would love to give a case like that a go.

It's actually scrap material from products my company makes...cost me 0.00 :)

I plan on hooking it up to a Large Big Green Egg...working out ideas on fan mount now, but might use cardboard until I find something more stable.

That's a super slick looking case. Is your company interested in producing them for sale? :)

If the cost is $0,00 then I would like to buy a few as well, I pay you double the price, gives you a nice fat 100% profit!:)

Back