Donna Fong & Harry Soo on BBQ Crawl tonight on Travel Channel

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
20150310_205957_zpsp0ikz5to.jpg

Look for our friends Donna Fong and Harry Soo on "BBQ Crawl" tonight on The Travel Channel, Wed July 1 @ 8 pm / 7 Central

It's my understanding the event covered was the 2014 RAM PRCA California Circuit Finals/Rodeo & Kansas City BBQ Cook Off/California Heritage Days back on October 17 & 18, 2014 in Lancaster, CA.

Scott... ;)

Steve A, team Vicious Smoke, is a regular here.

Ed is also a member.

See you later this month...

Its a tradtion for socal teams to wear other team shirts. I think Dave Malone started the trend years ago. My buddy, Steve Aguilar gave me the shirt and I just so happened to wear it. Funny thing is no one ever asked me why I was wearing it from the show but Steve and I laughed about it at Lancaster.
I think it isn't in my.personality to self promote anyways so it felt right. Thanks for the support Chris. BTW, my cook was done entirely on a 14.5 wsm and with only one rub (SYD hot).

Shout out to Tom Winslow who cooks everything on his 14.5!!!!! It can be done and successfully so!

Last edited:
Not only does Donna wear other SoCal BBQ team t-shirts, she wears odd t-shirts like this one at the West Coast BBQ Classic in Long Beach last May.

20150509_105935_zpsjcmdnaae.jpg

Back