Exclusive TVWBB Discount: Santa Anita Park Winner's Circle BBQ Championship Mar 21

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I'll be judging at the Winner's Circle BBQ Championship at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA on March 21. This one has been on my "bucket list" for some time and it's supposed to be a great event.

If you're in the area and want to check it out, here's an exclusive TVWBB discount offer. Visit http://bit.ly/SAWC4-TIX to purchase tickets and enter coupon code SMOKE111 at check-out for a 50% discount!

Best,
Chris

Maps shows it to be exactly 2000 miles from my door to the park entrance. Being retired I usually have just a bit too much extra free time on my hands, this might make an interesting trip, for the BBQ and the horses. Not exactly top down weather for me at the start, but I will give this one some thought.

Good to see you again, Chris. Loved seeing TVWB banners everywhere. Hope to see you again soon on the BBQ trail!

It was nice to finally meet you Chris
Thom, it was great to finally meet you, too! Thanks for flagging me down and sharing a seat at the awards ceremony. Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye at the end, I rushed up front to get a photo of the GC Smokin Mo's BBQ and when I came back I saw you walking away in the distance. Congrats on your walk in chicken and finishing in the top 1/3 of a very strong field of teams. I hope to see you again at another SoCal contest down the road. :)

Good to see you again, Chris. Loved seeing TVWB banners everywhere. Hope to see you again soon on the BBQ trail!
It's always good to see you, Steve! Congrats on your walk in brisket and finishing in the top 15% overall...a very strong performance! :wsm:

Thanks for flying the TVWB banner at your booth. I was happy to help Ben and Ric with the Kids-Q and appreciated them displaying TVWB banners around the venue.

For those that are going to this super contest, travel safe.
Just heard... 103 teams !
Bob, nice to see you in the judges' tent yesterday! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. What a great event! They said that 100 teams makes this the largest KCBS-sanctioned competition in California to date, and I was happy to be part of it! :)

Same here, Chris. Very nice seeing you under the big top. Thank you for supporting the Kids-Q event at Santa Anita !!!!

Have the feeling we will under a common sheet of canvas again, later in the season :)

Back